My Son Sanctuary has long been a famous national tourist destination in Quang Nam province and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This place is an architectural complex of more than 70 temples and towers built by the Cham Pa people centuries ago. Today, there are still more than 32 temples with unique architectures preserved. So, all interesting mysteries of My Son Holy Land that Premium Travel Vietnam would like to offer you in My Son Sanctuary Sunset Tour.
- 1 PRIVATE MY SON SUNSET TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- 2 MY SON SANCTUARY SUNSET TRIP ITINERARY
- 3 WHAT MAKES MY SON SANCTUARY SUNSET TOUR WORTH A TRIP?
- 4 MY SON SUNSET TOUR PRICE, TOUR INCLUSION, TOUR EXCLUSION
- 5 SUNSET MY SON TOUR CHILD AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- 6 MY SON SUNSET TOUR FROM HOI AN NOTES
- 7 MY SON SUNSET TOUR FROM DA NANG NOTES
- 8 HOW TO BOOK MY SON SUNSET WITH BOAT TRIP?
- 9 HOW TO REACH MY SON FROM DA NANG?
- 10 HOW TO GO TO MY SON FROM HOI AN?
- 11 WHAT TO EAT AROUND MY SON?
PRIVATE MY SON SUNSET TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit A Unesco World Heritage Site to know the knowledge of the mysteries of the vanished Champa kingdom’s holiest temples. explore it.
- Deepen your understanding of the Cham people, the indigenous people of central Vietnam, as presented by our local tour guide.
- Enjoy fantastic performances by Cham artists dressed in stunning traditional costumes to know more Cham’s people daily life.
- Observe the talents, skills of the Cham people in building My Son Hindu Temple without using any mortar.
- Trek through a lush valley with crystal-clear streams and tropical vegetation.
MY SON SANCTUARY SUNSET TRIP ITINERARY
MY SON TOUR
In order to begin our My Son Sanctuary Sunset Tour, in the afternoon, our local tour guide will pick you up from your accommodation between 1:00 and 1:30 pm, and we will travel to the My Son Sanctuary, a World Cultural Heritage site listed on December 4th, 1999.
Arrival at My Son at 14:00 to 14:30 p.m, we will have buggy transfer to the site and walk into the center of My Son Holy Land. Thus, you will have the chance to explore the remain of My Son Hindu Temples with roughly 20 temples that were left after the war.
Getting the insight into the Cham culture when visiting the amazing Hindu temples built by artisans of the Cham Kingdom. Thus, you will find out how the Cham people built such a mystery Hindu Complex right inside the dense jungle.
Furthermore, you will realize the mortar that they used to stick all bricks together. You will know the function of each temple and what the ceremony would be like in the old days as well.
Later, you will travel across the terrain, visiting some of restored temples by the experts from Italy, India and from Vietnam.
Continue our My Son Sanctuary Sunset Tour, taking your chance to enjoy a very special performance of the Champa people – Apsara dancing show. Therefore, you seem to know a lot more about Cham culture.
BOAT TRIP TO WATCH SUNSET
16:00 – 16:15 p.m.: Return to the minivan, then proceed to the Cau Lau quay to board a boat trip on the Thu Bon river to reach Hoi An. So, the Thu Bon River, the largest river in Central Vietnam, will be the backdrop for a stunning sunset. There will be a pleasant breeze as you embark and your camera will be ready to capture some of the best moments of the area in sunset. Also prepare your camera for the beautiful moment of locals participating in river activities.
When you get back to Hoi An around 18:00 and 18:15 p.m then we’ll drop you off at the hotel. Our My Son Sanctuary Sunset Tour will come to an end here.
WHAT MAKES MY SON SANCTUARY SUNSET TOUR WORTH A TRIP?
DISCOVER OLD AGE HINDU STRUCTURES
- The Hindu temples in My Son Holy Land built thousand years ago and are intricately constructed, artistically carved, and filled with a variety of fine embellishments.
- The brickwork is the most unique aspect; unlike nowadays, the bricks are baked, chopped, and then piled without the use of adhesives. They have endured over the ages, and this is also among the biggest mysteries that have remained unsolved.
MESMERIZE CHAM DANCE SHOW
Visitors can enjoy the Apsara dance, which was influenced by the Apsara sandstone sculpture, in addition to seeing historical structures. All guests will be mesmerized by the Apsara dance titled “Soul of the Stone” and the performance of stunning Cham ladies to the rhythm of Paranung drums and Saranai trumpets to know more Cham culture.
GLANCE AT SUNSET OF HOLY RIVER OF THU BON
Folklore among those residing in the Thu Bon river basin holds that Mrs. Thu Bon is a manifestation of Mrs. Thien Y A Na Dien Phi Chua Ngoc. Thus, taking boat cruise on the Thu Bon river gives you a kind of exciting feeling remembering the old story and by the way watch sunset as well as the peaceful scenery on this legendary river.
MY SON SUNSET TOUR PRICE, TOUR INCLUSION, TOUR EXCLUSION
To know the best price of My Son Sunset Tour, let’s contact Premium Travel Vietnam for the best deal or send an email to email@example.com or whatsapp Mr. Viet (the Manager) at 0084 979613777 for more details and assistance.
- Private car
- Experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- Cold water and wet tissues
- Entrance tickets
- Tipping and gratuities
- Other personal charges
- Travel insurance
SUNSET MY SON TOUR CHILD AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Child under 04 years old: Free of charge
- Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
- Full refund up to 48 hours before the start of the activity
- No refund will be given if the activity is cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice or if you don’t show up.
- Flight being delayed, food poison, and being unable to go on the tour. In that case, we consent to reschedule your start date for an additional fee equal to 50% of the tour’s total cost.
- Refunds will ALWAYS be processed using Paypal.
MY SON SUNSET TOUR FROM HOI AN NOTES
- In rainy days, you might NOT see sunset on the boat cruise.
- In summer time, it can be very hot in My Son Sanctuary
- In rainy season, it can be wet and raining in My Son.
MY SON SUNSET TOUR FROM DA NANG NOTES
- Booking My Son Sunset Tour from Da Nang, you should start early a little bit (around noon).
- My Son will be hot in summer time (April to July), you should bring sun glasses, sun cream, insect spray with you.
- My Son will be wet and rainy in rainy season (September to December).
- in cloudy days, you might NOT see sunset on the Thu Bon river.
HOW TO BOOK MY SON SUNSET WITH BOAT TRIP?
If you come to Hoi An or Da Nang city and would like to find a professional travel agent organizing Private My Son Sanctuary Sunset Tour, kindly to contact us as follows:
Premium Travel Vietnam (PTV) Co., Ltd
100 Tran Van Du street, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city
International Tour Operator License No: 48-281/2022/TCDL – GPLHQT
We are honored to serve you in a professional way and will make your My Son Sunset Tour a memorable one.
HOW TO REACH MY SON FROM DA NANG?
Follow National Road 14B then take Do Dang Tuyen street in Dai Loc town then you can reach My Son.
By service car:
Probably the best way to get to My Son from Da Nang.
HOW TO GO TO MY SON FROM HOI AN?
Go to Vinh Dien town in Dien Ban then take Phan Thuc Duyen then Hung Vuong then Do Dang Tuyen street then My Son Sanctuary.
By service car:
Probably the best way and the most convenient way to get to My Son from Hoi An.
WHAT TO EAT AROUND MY SON?
VEAL “CAU MONG”
Veal “Cau Mong” is meticulously chosen, and the meat will be grilled over a charcoal fire. You will then continue to take the raw vegetables, slice them thinly, and enjoy them with dipping sauce. Veal “Cau Mong” Muoi is a must try dish in Dien Phuong commune, Dien Ban district, Quang Nam province.
MY QUANG (QUANG NOODLES)
The flavorful components of Phu Chiem Quang Noodles include chewy noodles, a sweet broth, fatty quail eggs, and rich shrimp flesh. It tastes fantastic when served with raw vegetables and a little hot chili.
MY SON PANCAKE
My Son pancake is mixed from turmeric powder with rice flour, the cake is thinly coated to make it crispy when eaten. Inside are many kinds of fillings such as shrimp, bean sprouts, pork…. When eating, you can dip with with sweet and sour sauce and a variety of raw vegetables.
– THE END –