My Son Sanctuary is a well-known historical site in the province of Quang Nam, featuring an architectural complex made up of numerous distinctive Champa temples. So, the relic site was found in 1885 and declared a World Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1995. To help you know more Cham culture and as to enjoy the first sunlight of the day in My Son, Premium Travel Vietnam organizes My Son Sanctuary Sunrise Tour.
- 1 WHERE IS MY SON?
- 2 WHY CALL MY SON?
- 3 MY SON SANCTUARY SUNRISE TOUR ITINERARY
- 4 HOW YOU ENJOY MY SON EARLY MORNING TOUR?
- 5 MY SON SUNRISE TOUR FROM HOI AN PRICE, TOUR INCLUSION, TOUR EXCLUSION?
- 6 NOTES, CHILDREN POLICY, CANCELLATION POLICY MY SON SUNRISE TOUR FROM DA NANG
- 7 WHICH BEST TRAVEL AGENT IN HOI AN TO BOOK MY SON MORNING TOUR?
WHERE IS MY SON?
In Duy Phu commune, Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province, there is a cultural complex called My Son Sanctuary that features the style of construction used by the ancient Cham Pa people from the 2nd to the 15th century. A 2 km radius surrounds this location, which contains more than 70 different temples and towers with numerous historical architectures. My Son Sanctuary listed as the World Cultural Heritage on December 4th, 1999.
WHY CALL MY SON?
There are currently roughly 32 inscriptions at My Son that have been translated by French and Vietnamese experts. None of these inscriptions include a line identifying the relic’s name.
My Son is a name that combines the subjective and objective qualities of the people who found it and gave it that name.
In short, in Vietnamese meaning, “My” is beautiful, “Son” is the mountain. Therefore, “My Son” means beautiful mountains.
MY SON SANCTUARY SUNRISE TOUR ITINERARY
- 05:30 a.m You will be picked up by our car and tour guide from Premium Travel Vietnam in Da Nang after breakfast. Thus, we then begin traveling to My Son Sanctuary – World Heritage Site for My Son Sanctuary Sunrise Tour. So, My Son is around 60 kilometers to the southwest of Hoi An and the drive is around 1 hour. On the highway, you may take in the views on both sides of the road.
- 06:30 a.m Arrive in My Son Holy Land then get electric car transfer to the site.
- 06:45 a.m Arrival in My Son Hindu Temples: the guide then show you around the site and you’ll have a chance to know about the history of My Son and realize how the Cham built such an impressive Hindu complex in the old days. Along with mossy temples that date back thousands of years, the main tower of Ka Lan and its surrounding subtowersa are still here in within a 2 kilometer radius. Although My Son Sanctuary has endured numerous brutal conflicts and the rigors of time, but it has managed to keep its distinctive and enigmatic characteristics. The tour guide will discuss the history and significance of the site while you are visiting the site. With legendary tales relating to this realm complex, you can learn more about this Cham dynasty’s history and its culture.
- 08:00 a.m Finish visiting My Son Holy Land, the guide will escort you back to the car.
- 09:15 a.m Our My Son Sanctuary Sunrise Tour will come to and end here. We wish you had a great time with us.
HOW YOU ENJOY MY SON EARLY MORNING TOUR?
As you join My Son Early Morning Tour with Premium Travel Vietnam, you can enjoy some of the things as follows:
DISCOVER WILD DENSE JUNGLE FOREST
A Frenchman by the name of M.C. Paris found the My Son temple complex in 1898. Accordingly, My Son was hidden in a little valley, surrounded by thick woodlands. Soon after that, researchers from Ancient France’s Institute of the Far East visited My Son to examine the inscriptions and architectural and sculptural pieces.
Thus, upon coming here, you can admire various Hindu temples built by the talented Cham people. Besides that, you can hear lots of birbs singing and take great pictures of lush green nature of My Son.
ENJOY UNIQUE CHAM DANCE SHOW
Booking My Son Sunrise Tour with us, you not only have a chance to uncover the beauty of Hindu sculpture by the Cham people but you also enjoy the dancing Apsara show, one of the distinctive characteristics of Champa people. Hence, this music is the dancing which draws its inspiration from Apsara stone sculptures.
One may say that Apsara is a harmonious fusion of each motion, deft and supple hand movements, and the stunning beauty of Cham dancers accompanied by the sound of Paranung drums and Saranai trumpets. All of it results in a charming performance.
UNCOVER THE BUILDING TECHNIQUE OF CHAM PEOPLE
Participate in My Son Sanctuary Sunrise Tour, you will find out how the red bricks were used to construct the temple tower in My Son Sanctuary; there is no covered lake and no mortar circuit between the blocks. Quadrangular pyramids are found on towers and temples alike. The tower’s roof is made up of multiple layers that overlap one another; the top and bottom are hollow, and as it rises higher, it gets smaller, giving the structure its towering appearance. The exterior doors of the towers have incredibly colorful and fluid lines that represent people, animals, plants, flowers, and leaves.
Indian style had a significant influence on temple architecture. The sanctuary is surrounded by numerous minor sub-towers in addition to the main tower (Kalan).
KNOW ABOUT KATE FESTIVAL OF CHAM PEOPLE
Doing My Son Sanctuary Sunrise Tour, visitors will know about Kate Festival: This is a traditional festival, extremely important to the Cham people. The festival is held in July every year according to the Cham calendar, an occasion for Cham people to remember their ancestors, grandparents, and pray for the proliferation of all things.
Besides, Kate festival is also the crystallization of cultural values in the community life of the Cham people. Participating in the festival, visitors will have the opportunity to discover many traditional rituals of the people here such as praying for peace, water procession, palanquin procession, … and enjoy the performances of traditional musical instruments extremely attractive.
MY SON SUNRISE TOUR FROM HOI AN PRICE, TOUR INCLUSION, TOUR EXCLUSION?
As you want to know about the quote for My Son Sunrise Tour from Hoi An, kindly send an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp us at +84 979 613 777 (Mr. Viet). We are honored to serve you and always at your service 24/7.
- Tickets to the My Son Sanctuary as part of the itinerary
- Free bottles of water each person 500 mml per bottle
- New passenger vehicle with roomy seats and refreshing air conditioning.
- The driver is skilled and is familiar with the route.
- With a passionate tour guide who is educated about the Champa period’s culture and history
- Personal expenses include shopping, personal items, presents, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are not covered by the program’s budget
- Tips for the driver and tour guide
NOTES, CHILDREN POLICY, CANCELLATION POLICY MY SON SUNRISE TOUR FROM DA NANG
- My Son Sunrise is available in sunny days. Thus, in rainy days, you might NOT see sunrise.
- Child under 5 years old: FREE of charge
- Child from 5 to 10 years old: 50% of the tour ticket
- Child from 11 years old: 100% adult rate
- Free cancellation within 2 days
- 50% charge if cancel within 1 days
- 100% charge if NO SHOW
WHICH BEST TRAVEL AGENT IN HOI AN TO BOOK MY SON MORNING TOUR?
So, if you come to Hoi An city or Da Nang city and want to look for a professional tour operator/ best travel agent for My Son Sunrise Tour from Hoi An, kindly contact us as follows:
Premium Travel Vietnam Co., Ltd
100 Tran Van Du street, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city
Whatsapp/Viber at 0084 979613777
We highly respect your choice and make your My Son Morning Tour a meaningful one