Whoever come to Da Nang city all want to come to Ba Na Hills Golden Bridge to admire amazing Golden Hands Bridge because of its exceptional and inspiring architecture and wonderful location. And they want to view spectacular setting of Ba Na Hills Mountains. To give you the best Ba Na Hills Day Trip from Da Nang, Premium Travel Vietnam organize this tour.
- 1 BA NA HILLS DAY TRIP OVERVIEW
- 2 WHAT ARE THINGS TO SEE FOR BA NA HILLS DAY TRIP FROM DA NANG
- 3 BA NA HILLS GOLDEN BRIDGE TOUR ITINERARY
- 4 BA NA HILLS 1 DAY TOUR PRICE, INCLUSION, EXCLUSION?
- 5 BEST TIME TO VISIT, THINGS TO BRING
- 6 ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 HOW TO BOOK BA NA HILLS DAY TOUR?
BA NA HILLS DAY TRIP OVERVIEW
Golden Bridge in Central Vietnam or Golden Hand Bridge, Hand Bridge, and Cau Vang in Vietnamese is the famous spot in Da Nang city. It was built by T.A Architecture Company in 2018 and it went viral worldwide. Thus, Golden Bridge is a part of Ba Na Hills Resort and Entertainment Complex that is situated 40 kilometers west of Da Nang’s center. This 150-meter-long bridge, which you can see right after getting out from cable car station is solely for pedestrians. The Bridge has a deck that is 5 meters wide, is covered in wood panels, and has gold-plated railings on both sides.
In addition, it is supported by two enormous hands that resemble stone the Mountain God’s Hands. So, Ba Na Hills site offers a picturesque view of the hills and landscapes below thanks to its elevation of 1,414 meters.
WHAT ARE THINGS TO SEE FOR BA NA HILLS DAY TRIP FROM DA NANG
Joining with us in one day, you will take an opportunity to sightseeing some of places below:
Definitely a must see spot upon reaching here. The bridge, which rises 1400 meters above sea level, is a work of art with golden-hued gilded railing frames and a twisting design stretching 150m in length. Thus, your photos will be endless.
On arrival, you can talk a walk through Golden Bridge and see lush scenery of the mountain forest, admiring the massive Hands of Mountain God with an intention that he is blessing you a wonderful gift from Ba Na Nui Chua Mountain.
Le Jardin D’Amour attracts you with its exquisite beauty of 9 distinct gardens that depict 9 various love tales. They are: Sacred Garden, Grape Garden, Brainstorming Garden, Memory Garden, Heaven Garden, Legendary Garden, Mystery Garden, and Love Garden.
Some imposing European architectures and bright colorful flowers blend together that create a pleasing harmony to appeal to everyone who enters this place.
LINH UNG PAGODA
Linh Ung Ba Na – Chua Mountain is one of the sacred pagodas in Da Nang city that is renowned for its scenery and sanctity. Visitors can experience the lyrical beauty of this tourist destination from the height of 1500m above sea level and find the peaceful mind upon coming here.
FANTASY THEME PARK
There are three floors in the park. Visitors entering here will begin the trip to conquer and explore many various sorts of entertainment thanks to the huge area and imaginative architecture.
Fantasy Park has more than 100 games, ranging from relaxing ones to exciting ones for difficult and adventurous players.
The most magnificent creation of Ba Na Hills is French Village. With the creation of some skillful architects, tourists will no longer need to go to far locations in Europe to visit some of the majestic cathedrals, as they can do it right here in this complex.
Every architectural aspect in this complex, from colors to materials to designs, embodies the spirit of Europe. Furthermore, famous sites like Saint Dennis Cathedral and the historic Cheteau De Chenonceau fortress, in particular, have been restored.
LINH PHONG LINH TU TEMPLE
Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple, also known as Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple, is a place that you should not miss when coming to Ba Na Hills.
Linh Chua Linh Tu is the place to worship the sacred Ba Chua of the whole Ba Na mountain region. Mother Thuong Ngan, also known as Mother Second, governs the mountains and forests. Mother Thuong Ngan is attached to people with grass, trees, birds and animals…
The incredibly attractive Moon Queen, along with her cordial and hospitable subjects, preside over Moon Castle. Locals have a penchant for creating unusual and extraordinary things, which attracts travelers from all over the world.
BA NA HILLS GOLDEN BRIDGE TOUR ITINERARY
- 8:30 The guide and driver from Premium Travel Vietnam will come to pick you up for Ba Na Hills Day Trip
- 9:30 We will take cable car to reach Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, you can sightseeing the scenery en route, experience the world’s longest cable car. As soon as we arrive, we will visit Golden Bridge which is impressively designed, drawing an enchanting road in the middle of the sky. You can walk along and take lots of pictures.
- 10:00 You can view Le Jardin Flower garden and Wine Cellar as well as pay a visit to sacred Linh Ung Temple with stunning view of the mountains, hills…
- 10:30 We then take you with second cable car to reach the top of Ba Na Hills. You will thus wander off the site and view French village, Linh Phong Linh Tu Temple (the peak of Ba Na Hills), Moon Castle…
- 12:00 Enjoy buffet lunch in a local restaurant.
- 13:30 Enjoy some games in Fantasy Theme Park, play Alpine Coaster to experience thrilling moments. Have some free time.
- 15:00 The guide will transfer back to the parking lot. From here, our driver will bring you back to the hotel. Our Ba Na Hills Day Trip ends here.
BA NA HILLS 1 DAY TOUR PRICE, INCLUSION, EXCLUSION?
- Premium Travel Vietnam is one of the leading tour operators in Vietnam and have more than 10 years in the business industry. Let’s choose us for the best price.
- To know the details, kindly send an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp Mr. Viet at 0084 979613777 for more details and assistance.
- New air con private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Experienced driver
- All entrance tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Water and tissues
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the tour program
BEST TIME TO VISIT, THINGS TO BRING
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The site is crowded with people during the busy seasons, making it difficult to visit or take pictures. Many people go early morning for a better experience. And the best time in a year to visit Ba Na Hills is from February till July, at this time, sky is blue, it is very cool on the top of Ba Na Hills thanks to its height of 1,487m from sea level.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
- Sun protection cream
- Fully charged cameras
- Insect spray
- Rain coats, cold jackets from October till February
- Child under 1m: FREE of charge
- Child from 1m to 1.3m: child ticket
- Child from 1.4m above: 100% adult rate
HOW TO BOOK BA NA HILLS DAY TOUR?
So, if you come to Da Nang city, Vietnam and would like to have Ba Na Hills Day Trip, do not hesitate to contact us:
Premium Travel Vietnam Co., Ltd
100 Tran Van Du street, My An ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city
International Tour Operator License No: 48-281/2022/TCDL – GPLHQT
Whatsapp Mr. Viet at 0084 979613777
We will definitely make your trip with us an enjoyable one.